Brass main body
|Ideal Pressure||0.1Mpa-0.5Mpa.Installation pressure release valve when exceed idea pressure|
|Standard Pressure||Dynamic pressure 0.3±0.02Mpa|
|Water Pressure Testing||1.6MPA|
|Air Pressure Testing||0.6MPA|
|Cold Water Supply Temperature||4-29°C|
|Hot Water Supply Temperature||55-85°C|
|Proposed Water Supply Temperature||55-70°C|
|Out Water Temperature Range||20-55°C|
|The Safety Temperature||38°C|
|Safety Characteristic||If cold water supply fails, flow rate will be reduced to virtually shut off which avoid the risk of scalding|
|Temperature Accuracy||Kept constant±2°C for the setting|
|The Thickness of Chrome Plating||Nicket>8um Chrome>0.2um|
|Quality Guaratee||5 Years Quality Guarantee|
|1. Operating pressure: 0.05 - 1.0 Mpa|
2. Theoretic pressure: 0.1 - 0.5 Mpa If the pressures over 0.5 Mpa, please installation a relief pipe.
3. Cold water supply: 5 - 29 ºC
4. Hot water supply: 50 - 80 ºC
5. Adjustable temperature range: 20 - 50 ºC
6. The most comfortable temperature: 38 ºC
Under 0.3Mpa, cold water temperature within 18--23ºC; hot water temperature within 60--80ºC.
7. Safety test: If interrupted cold water supply within 5 seconds, the outflows reducing to 1.9L/Min automatically, the outflows less than or equal to150ml, the outflows temperature: less than or equal to 49 ºC.
8. Life test: Testing under EN817, GB/T18145-2000 (over 70.000 cycles), Testing under CSA B125-98 ASSE 1016 (over 10.000 cycles).
9. Sensitivity test: If inlet water temperature is constant, and the pressure in changeable about 20%, the outflows temperature changes less than or equal to 2ºC; If inlet water pressure is constant and hot water temperature changes in 50-80ºC, cold water changes in 5-29ºC then the outflows temperature changes less than or equal to 2ºC.
10. Applicable Standards:CSA B125-98 ASSE 1016 EN1111 AS-4032.1
11. The water supply pressure impacts on outflows temperature: Please read the following chart (Fig.1).
· THERMOSTATIC BATH & SHOWER MIXER TAP SET
· DECK MOUNTED
· CERAMIC CARTRIDGE FOR SMOOTH OPERATION
· FULL AERATOR FOR SOFT WATER FLOW
· FULL BRASS CAST BODY WITH HIGHLY POLISHED CHROME PLATE THERMOSTATIC BATH TAP
· 5 FUNCTIONS SHOWER HEAD
· RAIN & MASSAGE
· RAIN & MIST
· SUITABLE FOR MOST WATER SYSTEMS
· OPERATING PRESSURE IS 0.5 BAR OR MORE
· FOR MEASUREMENTS VIEW IMAGES
Contact us if you need more details on Thermostatic Faucet. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Thermostatic Shower Faucet、Thermostatic Tap. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Thermostatic Faucet